Internet of Things
If you want to deal with the challenge of developing and integrating IoT technologies in the most efficient way, start the journey with a discovery phase managed by our IoT team.
Undertake a discovery phase to analyze your business requirements, uncover the true needs of your users, validate stakeholders’ ideas, and set up the best architecture for your software product.
- Setting up a discovery team with relevant experience
- Analyzing the client’s high-level requirements and business needs
- Planning the agenda
- Discussing business goals, needs & product vision
- Defining user personas
- Scoping out PoC/MVP features
- Sketching out low-fidelity wireframes
- Eliciting technical requirements
- Drafting the solution architecture and relevant tech stack
Research & Analysis
- Analyzing all information provided by the client
- Conducting market research
- Finding the best solutions to business problems
- Documenting user stories, user flows, architecture diagrams, and UI/UX wireframes
- Crunching detailed estimates
- Laying out timelines
- Summarizing research and holding a demo meeting
- Reviewing collaboration models and sending a proposal
- Getting ready to start the development phase
Meet the team
We will put together a cross-functional team of experts with relevant business and industry experience who meet your requirements and know-how to create the solution you need.
Let’s build something great together!
Reach out to Slavic to talk about your business needs and learn more about discovery at Lemberg Solutions.